SJF VANILLA COOKIE PROTEIN WAFFLE RECIPE
What you’ll need:
- A waffle maker (non-stick preferably)
- BPI Sports ISO HD Protein Powder in Vanilla Cookie (or any other flavour of BPI Sports Whey Protein) [SHOP HERE] using my code SJFTRIBE for 20% off.
- 20g of BPI Sports Vanilla Cookie ISO HD
- 100ml Liquid Egg Whites
- 15g (1 tablespoon) Coconut Flour
- Stevia or other sweetener to taste
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. The mixture should mix well with a fork.
- Heat your waffle maker moderate to high heat.
- I use a small spray of cooking spray (we get “0 calorie” PAM spray in America).
- Pour your mixture into your hot waffle maker & close.
- Wait till it’s golden brown – mine takes around 5 minutes but it will depend how hot your waffle maker is set.
- I top mine with some fresh strawberries, stevia & “sugar free” syrup.
- This particular recipe (not including toppings) has around 30g protein (isolate & egg whites), 1-2g fat, 1-2g of sugar & 6-8g fibre (from the coconut flour).
- I use coconut flour as it is very high in fibre, low in sugars & low in fat. If you want precise macro’s you will need to check the particular brand of coconut flour you are using as they all slightly differ.
- It is easy to add more protein by increasing the protein powder and/or egg white quantities if you want to.
- You can also increase the carb content if you wanted to by adding oat or rice flour in place of the coconut flour. Other flours don’t have the fibre content of coconut flour so you would need a higher volume to get the same consistency.
- The waffle maker means it is very hard to get things wrong as long as the consistency of your mixture isn’t too watery you will have waffle success!
- Do not overflow your waffle maker. You are best to be conservative and only just fill up the shape (not overflow it). I got carried away once & I had waffle mixture quite literally pouring out of my machine – it was not fun!
Reach out to me via our SJF Tribe Facebook page if you have questions & make sure you click [HERE] to stock up on your BPI products.
Sheena Jayne x